DETAILS & RATES
Membership Gives You
- Quarterly HRFHS Journal
- Support for your research
- Full access to the Members Area on this website
- Access to others in the area researching similar ancestors
- The opportunity to participate in decision-making and development of the Society
UK RATE SINGLE £13.00 p/a
UK RATE FAMILY (Two persons) £15.00 p/a
OVERSEAS RATE (Journals by email) £13.00 p/a
The Society year is 1st April to 31st March. Membership renewal fees are due on or before 1st April. All fees must be in pounds (£) sterling. However, if you join via PayPal, a renewal reminder will be sent to you on the anniversary, whenever that may be.
Ways to Pay
- By Credit Transfer or Standing Order – using these bank details: Bank Account 77-63-13 64290560 Name-HRFHS Subs
- By cheque made out to: “HRFHS” and sent to: Mrs Linda Smith, HRFHS Secretary, 355 Bexhill Road, St LEONARDS-on-SEA, East Sussex. TN38 8AJ (UK). If sending by post, please complete and include the APPLICATION FORM – thank you
Data Protection Act and GDPR (2018 Regulations)
Please note that the Society uses computer systems to record Membership and Members’ Interests information. Under the Data Protection Act of 1984 and recent GDPR, it is necessary for you to be informed of this. The information you give on your application for membership, and/or renewal form will only be used by the officials and task-holders of the Society for conducting Society business, and will not be supplied to anyone else in any form. If you have any questions or concern over the data held, please contact the Secretary.